Matthew KANE wrote on Tue, 23 Apr 2002 about following:

> OK, my friend gave me a mix CD of his, and he has a version of "Can You Feel
> It?" with a big long speech. "LET THERE BE HOUSE" and house music was born,
> etc.etc.

this version was recently released on trax uk 10" ep's few years back.

> Was this where that speech actually came from? Someone else I've talked to has
> the exact same words credited to someone else.

i just can't remember the artist but there is this track called "let
there be house" from WAY back in time, and i've been told that the
speech would be from that track.

i recall that this speech has also been used by dj sneak in
mid-nineties.

sakke