On 23/04/2002 15:21:40 Matthew MacQueen wrote:
> > Sorry 'bout that - it's actually Insync, they've recorded with Mysteron
> > (Swayzak possibly?) for Peacefrog and Fat Cat. Last release I can find by
> > them from '97. Anyone with more info on Insync or the individual members is
> > encouraged to email me - thanks
>
> I always thought Insync was Lee Grainge (former FatCat store affiliation)...
> right?  and a top geezer BTW...

Lee has been involved in a number of projects, but not Insync AFAIK (disclaimer
applies).  I currenlty have the misfortune ;-) of sharing a flat with Lee and
every now and then I'll notice he has co-credits on a track.. usually with
Steve O'Sullivan but I'm sure there's others out there too.

I know someone who knows the Insync guys and vaguely remember talk of new
material slated for a label that never got going.. I'll see if I can get more
info but it might take some time.   The first Insyn vs Mysteron EP on Fat Cat
is a blinder, proper UK techno, like they used to do in the "old days" but my
copy has a dirty great scratch over the best track and I haven't been able to
find another, anyone?

cheers,
Nic