I'd definitely pay slightly extra for a 12" with a Fat Cat sticker and some
of Lee's scrawlings - preferably in thick permanent marker rather than biro!
Not sure if I'd pay for a scrawling on its own, but given the choice between
a scrawled 12" and a non-scrawled 12" I'd pay a quid or two more for the
scrawls...

Someone I know (not me, honest) was planning to scan in all the scrawlings
they could get and upload them to a website somewhere - anyone who shopped
in Fat Cat while it was open would no doubt get a hit of nostalgia from
that. "One to check!"

Brendan

Legal Disclaimer

the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please notify the sender
this e-mail from your system.
mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message that
arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If verification is required
please request a hard-copy version.  This message is provided for
informational purposes only.
our website at: http://www.widelearning.com

Wide Learning is a trading name of Wide Multimedia Ltd Registered office:
33-41 Dallington Street, London EC1V 0BB
Company number: 3339664 VAT number: 690 8399 83