ok, both of them were out on a double lp version, i remeber seeing the
dave clark couple of years ago in a second hand store in london, but i allways
prefer the 12" for spinning so i did not buy it.
the human track on the start is a superb track, made by mike oliver from
smallfish my guess is that they have it:)
for me the depth charge cd was great in that time i was quite into
breakbeat drumnbass and oldskool hiphop so it right in time.
i know he played there a dnb track at 33 insted of 45.

Yair