forwarded for a friend:

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Enter into our juxtapose of intense sounds & and soulful melodies...where
the rhythm of our hearts unify for a harmonious love affair. Even on the
darkest of days, we are presented with an uplifting love that never
judges, disappoints or leaves you feeling empty. On the contrary...it
leaves you craving more.

Join us as we pay homage to the unconditional beat.

4/28

Rick Wilhite>vibes music

Delano Smith>beat down sounds

5/5

Mike Grant>moods&grooves

Mike Clark>beatdownsounds/planet e

5/12

Mike Huckaby>harmony park/deep transportationj

Norm Talley>upstairs asylum prod.

5/19

Al Ester>beat down sounds

Steve Crawford

Lounge Residents: Seoul, Ani, Adamo, Todd Weston

Location: Marilyn's on Monroe

497 Monroe

Detroit, MI