From: Gregory Lee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 10:38 AM
To: Wes; Bill Van Loo
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] Akufen

> My Way, his new album, is set to drop May 7 (in Canada).

I must say I am REALLY diggin all of Akufen's releases (that I have) in the
last year or so.  He's probably one of my fav recent artists.  The anna
Kaufen release rocks, and his Perlon double, the Trapez releases, and Tresor
Stuff is also damn good.  Anyone else have any fav artists of recent?

greg lee
kamloops bc
250.314.4071