> Just a quick reminder to the list that EMOT 008, Scape One's 'Fizzy Soda' EP
> is shipping this Friday, and should be available in stores next week. You
> can check out the audio samples on the website (see below). Four tracks of
> electro with a twist...

Yeah I'll second this. A wicked EP of electro that manages to be very cool, but
also with loads of energy to it. Definatly worth checking. As is the new
Dimension 5 12 on Delsin, Dark Cities. If you liked the album and the first 12
then you are going to get this anyway, but if you missed D5's earlier stuff
then you owe it to yourself and your love of good pure techno music to hunt
them down.

Stewart