> ...the new dimension5 on delsin...

Yeah, this is great too - one of the most floor-friendly Delsin releases to
date I reckon, proper moody techno.

> and what's anybodies thought's on the stephen brown twelve on transmat
> then?.. nice sleeve, shame about the.....

Yeah, I got this today - not particularly awe-inspiring I have to admit, but
not that bad either. I need a few more listens I think (he says
diplomatically!)...

Some other recent recommended purchases:

UR - Inspiration
Great stuff of course, especially 'Transition' which is going to detonate on
dancefloors in a big way...

Los Hermanos - Birth of 3000
Really like this, both sides great, been playing it a lot over the past
week...

Recloose - Cardiology album (and Ain't Changin' 12")
The album is fantastic, and looks like it's going to do really well for
Matt, which is excellent. Ain't Changin' is out now too, the strong opening
track from the album, and a great broken dancefloor burner. Still in two
minds about the C2 mix of it though...

Tiger Sushi - More GDM Vol 1
The Cluster track on side A is a Krautrock thing from 1974 which I haven't
really got my teeth into yet. Side B has 'Present Pretence' from John Tejada
which is simply superb - like a cross between his beautiful downtempo stuff
on Defocus and his housier output. Highly recommended.

Fabrice Lig presents Mauler - PGM 300/400 (Keynote)
Finally got my hands on this excellent release on list-member Otto's great
label (thanks Boomkat.com!) and very very nice it is too. More chilled and
dubby than his Soul Designer work and featuring a great remix from Duplex -
you can't go wrong! Fabrice comes up with the goods yet again, and congrats
Otto on releasing another blinder!

Ataril - Junction/Oh Ljuva Sommar (Republic of Sweden)
Aril Brikha (still using an Atari, presumably) with two tracks of deep
techno which again has been around for a few weeks. 'Junction' is tougher
and more minimal, more of a club tune really, but 'Oh Ljuva Sommar' on the
flip is gorgeous deep chord-driven housey techno with twinkling melodies and
crisp hi-hats. Quality.

Private Lightning Six - Look Straight (Pomelo)
Haven't got past the John Tejada remix on here yet - superb electronic
broken business from the man who can seemingly do no wrong, in any style.
Deep, forward-thinking and musical with dancefloor dynamics and production
to die for - I really can't recommend this enough.

And finally, back on the Scape One tip, his forthcoming 'Planet Funk
Express' doublepack on Electrix is very good indeed - a great journey
through various flavours of electro from someone with a real passion for the
sound. Soulful, well produced and funky stuff...

Cheers,

Tom