In my ongoing way of capitalising on the Eminem thing, I was thinking of
alarm clocks with 'Wake Up - It's Techno!' on them. It would good if you
could get it to play Purposemaker's Alarm too. You could give them away at
the DEMF. Of course the alarm clocks would have to be super slick in design
too.