On Mon, 6 May 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I'm with you on this one, bro. This whole "New Wave" retro craze is alot of
> posing, if you ask me. And most of this electro-pop crap these days has
> forgotten the funk. Stop trying to relive the 80's, and do your own sh*t.

Err I'd say 2 things to temper this statement:

1. Separate the music from the fashion craze.  That whole business is
   going to be played out in NYC in 6 months and I can't see it blowing
   up nationwide unless Britney or Green Day jump on the bandwagon.

2. Separate the people who've been on it for years -- Ectomorph, Adult,
   Drexciya, Japanese Telecom, Dopplereffekt -- from the guy in the lace
   panties and eyeliner.