Good luck finding ANY decent music in Lampeter, mate - it's miles from
anywhere. Some friends of mine used to live there and whenever I visited
they complained frequently about the lack of anything to do/anywhere to go.
Nice countryside, though. My advice is to buy a car for the duration and
make trips to Cardiff...

There are techno outfits doing stuff in Wales, but to my knowledge they're
few and far between - especially since Tom Churchill left! :-)

TOM