There's not much happening out in Lampeter to be honest - in fact just about
the only place in Wales where you're likely to hear any 313-related stuff is
Cardiff, but as Tom MF pointed out I've moved away and the Radius night I've
been doing there is coming to an end at the end of this month (see
http://www.headspacerecordings.com/radius for info - we have Andrew
Weatherall on May 24 and Jazzanova on May 31). There are some other nights
in the same venue which are worth checking, but it's mainly hip-hop, breaks
and drum & bass stuff. Basically the Cardiff club scene is pretty dire in
general unless you're into drum & bass, hip-hop, US garage or hard
house/trance nonsense...

FYI - Cardiff is about 150 miles (250 km) west of London, and Lampeter is
about 80 miles (130 km) further north-west...

Cheers,

Tom