i loove miss kier...mmmm....what a dee-lite...

from what I understand she is doing quite a bit of work with a guy called
gerald.  I heard a smal tidbit of in on his CD from last year on !K7 and it
was alright.  more of the Drum and Bass direction then house.  It seems that
both of them have headed that direction.  What a great house duo that could
have been...

Jeff