There were some releases on Gerald's Juice Box Label that were definetley
headed in the drum and bass direction. The tempo was a lot slower than it
is these days but faster than you standard house tune.

He probably invented the "drum and bass" genre (along w/ 4hero)
Sort of intelligent 'ardkore................

No
>> > doubt,

http://www.big12inch.com
"House Music Record Store! - We carry an extensive selection of house music
records from around the world. Chicago house music to nigerian afrobeat.
New releases & hard to find records from the history of house music."