>>funk is funk or else we would find it in the techno cds right?

>>So, that said, PCM/theComittee is outta the genre already...

True, I'd forgotten about that, thanks for pointing that out.

.  .  .

>>I would be happy with more Detroiters too.  They (the comittee) we nt
outta
>>their way not to pick from the DETROIT crowd...

>>R e p r e s e n t...

Yeah I would too, you have to hope that people are coming to Detroit to come
to see Detroit music.  Unfortunately, a lot of great acts aren't big in the
cities where they originated, and I'm sure the same is true of a lot of
great Detroit electronic acts.  If we're going to have variety, though,
let's have it!  Let's have every style of electronic represented, not just
what's "big" in Detroit but what's GOOD, as they are not always the same
thing.

Cheers,

-m

funk is funk or else we would find it in the techno cds right?

So, that said, PCM/theComittee is outta the genre already...

now I LIKE funk but it is not techno...