I concur, my letter needed the (outta) added...

:)

that said I agree with you

>...you have to hope that people are coming to Detroit to come
to see Detroit music.  Unfortunately, a lot of great acts aren't big in the
cities where they originated, and I'm sure the same is true of a lot of
great Detroit electronic acts.  If we're going to have variety, though,
let's have it!  Let's have every style of electronic represented, not just
what's "big" in Detroit but what's GOOD, as they are not always the same
thing.

>..."big" in Detroit but what's GOOD, as they are not always the same
thing.

none of the major club (or their DJs) are represented at the show yet they
are good enough every weekend for thousands... hmmm