if they wanted what the Detroit Underground was doing in Rap and Hip Hop
they would have DJ Butter there.  He is one of the better producers out
there using all the rappers from Detroit on compilation albums...more up the
Thug alley then anything, but check out his "Kill the DJ" CD...it is dope...

Peace love and hair grease

jeff