yeah! This new Andres on Moods & Grooves is smooth!
get this record! nice to chill out to with a cold beer
after a long day of work :)

the new stephen brown was good...not what I was
expecting ...thought it would blow me away or
something but one track was very reminiscent of Groove
La Chord in stylo but it's a very upbeat dancey techno
records. now on import vinyl. agh costs me more
now...why are all these domestic labels doing p&d
deals? It ends up being a pain in the arse for all of
us who want to buy our domestic music cheap. :P

hasta ya'll - minto

dL music
http://downlowmusic.org