Stephen did it as Transmat liked his music and also he saw it as an honour
to do stuff for May's label, and also saw that he would raise the profile of
his own fledgling imprint. I really liked his stuff. There's a lot of
diverse material coming up from Transmat, from ambient type music to deep
techno and deep house. The common theme is timelessness.