yeah! This new Andres on Moods & Grooves is smooth!
get this record! nice to chill out to with a cold beer
after a long day of work :)

hehe! hell yah bring on the summer!!
here's some stuff i just got i really like (i dont have the new submerge crop yet!):
shake-unsterilized session (frictional)
hanna-sanctuary (i records)
diz vs gene farris-yokoona skateboard (greenskeepers)
chris grey-tried to be good (Deep4life)
dimension 5-dark city (Delsin)
derek carr-initial transmission (digital soul)
dj k-1-detroit to outback (southern outpost)
fabrice lig pres. mauler (keynote/groundzero)
sonic insomniac-tareth (new religion)
arpanet album
that cd-r alex bond sent me! (thanks alex!)

now...why are all these domestic labels doing p&d
deals? It ends up being a pain in the arse for all of
us who want to buy our domestic music cheap. :P

yeah it sucks!! i mean its definitely a logical business move i guess since its easier to move more copies of most stuff in europe, and cheaper to p&d stuff there then...but dammit...im not patriotic about much of anything but music, and it would be nice if detroit labels esp would hold onto their american detroit identity...i guess transmat is basically a euro label now doh..

jt