Well, this is happening next weekend (**warning: shameless
self-promotion**)

GARY MARTIN PRESENTS TEKNOTIKA RECORDS
A night of sultry techno and exotica

DJ's: GARY MARTIN(Detroit)
       http://www.teknotikarecords.com
       KMS Records
       Mole People

      ULYSSES(NYC)
       http://www.scatalogics.com
       Teknotika Records
       Laser Gun Records

Friday, MAY 17th in the Lounge of Motor
        http://www.motordetroit.com

WARM UP YOUR EARS:
suggested listening: Mambo Electro ][ When the Planets Align ][
Aruwesch-Tam
http://www.teknotikarecords.com/tekcatalog.htm

Management-Bookings:
a.n.g.(313.831.4492)or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Media Inquiries:
Jan Dijkers for The House of PR(313.319.1370)or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]