so your saying we all piss heads... :0)

-----Original Message-----
From: Data General [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16 May 2002 17:13
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: [313] Baby Ford / Zip

I don't agree with this.  In terms of substances, illegal drugs are
illegal everywhere, more or less regardless of the city you're in. any
number of individual and cultural factors lead people to choice between
different kinds of drugs when they go out.

to me, that's just one among a great number of reasons why demand for
certain styles of dj-ing goes way beyond alcohol age limits.

ben

====data general===========
==www.umich.edu/~btausig===
[EMAIL PROTECTED]