Ian Cheshire wrote:>Well done everyone who helped out, thanks Rob for
organising it! and well
>done all the DJ's and live sets, a very diverse evening of music was heard
>and it was nice hear different styles.

Right on, right on. Although I had to leave early too, of the sets I heard,
there wasn't one that was less than interesting (at least) - Ian, fine job
to kick things off, not easy I know ... I'd just like to remind all the
players to remember to post when they're due to play out.

All in all, great atmos, great chat, nice folk. If you didn't go you *did*
miss something very well worth going to.

Best,

Ken