Afternoon all,

Me too: well done all. I had a great time. In fact, all too good a time
after returning with some old mates looking for somewhere to drink. Aye, I
got hammered (apologies anyone offended) - so much so that I f***ed off
going to see my mum on her birthday because I felt too fragile for 7 hour
train journeys. Oh dear. It was good to put faces to names, and the showcase
nature of the night made for a great atmosphere. Particularly impressive was
the live set from Max and co. What muppet pulled the plug? ;) Dan - I hope
your mixer's survived the battering of it's reputation. What a faux pas!

Roll on the next one,

JM

P.S. My email's been out of action for about a week and half, so if anyone's
been expecting a reply to an email, sorry, but I've got my excuses.