On Wed, 22 May 2002, PhedX wrote:

> the short of it
> Lisa M. Collins is a Metro Times staff writer
>
> a woman wrote the article.
>
> Lester did you that part?

Are you assuming that simply because Lisa is a woman that there is no way
possible she could have written an article that is demeaning to women?  If
so, how does this work?  Is it impossible for black people to play into
racist stereotypes when writing about other black people?

Come on kid...I know you don't buy this.

> I bet if a guy (me) wrote it would have been gone more along the lines of
> I wondered if her tits are real as she sat across from me. I wo ndered if my
> new Va ns were impressi ng her or maki ng me really self co ncious. My job
> is to sit here looking stinking a really hot babe,  God Bless America...

hahaha!

peace
lks