kid...

:( naaah I was implying that Lisa wrote the *very less than flattering
article exactly like a catty woman who had a bad taste in her mouth...  This
I surmise was because the moment where the tape recorder shuts off there is
a vivid depiction of carol that villifies her and is carried on throughout
the article.

Obviously the article could have been a little more positive but the author
reacted like anyone who sees some simple questions pissi ng away.

It makes the job of reporting on the innerworkings of the show before during
and after on the inside (we gotta right know bab-eee freedom of the press
and we want to know)  You want to know what was the hardest negotiated DJ
for the show (that shows up lol) How come this is not called the DEMHouse
show, a nd how come they will not be havi ng major ice cream ve ndors like
DQ or Baskin Robbins, even Ben and Vladamirs frogurt funsicle stand.  Sure
you can get a frozen banana and elephant ears, who would want o ne?  But its
not ice cream is all. A nd I am lazy I do not wa nt to wallk to the Ren Cen
to get some...)

me