Well Arne takes the prize!  Being the DJ in question I can indeed confirm
that Your Only Friend is The Phuture cut I played at Local 138 last night.
Arne is also right that it WAS fairly hard to come by...but it was repressed
recently on Trax,  along with No Way Back by Adonis and some other trax as
well,  so I was lucky enough to pick up a fresh sealed copy at Sonic Groove
a couple of weeks ago for $6.  The latest batch of represses seems to be
going fast so hurry up if you want one!

There is also a remix type thingy that DJ Hell did on Gigolo called Take A
Shot which contains a portion of the lyrics from Your Only Friend ('Take a
shot of me...I'll make ya feel fine.  Take a hit of me...I'll make ya feel
high'...) which is alright.

Last Friday I heard Miss Dinky drop yet another Your Only Friend mix at an
afterhours here in NYC that had the 'This is cocaine speaking' part over and
over.  I'd love to track it down...  Anyone know who did it??  Should have
asked Dinky then and there but I was having too much fun dancin'!

Grammenos failed to mention (due in no small part to a raging hangover I'm
sure;) that after I finished my gig at Local 138 we walked over to Drinkland
to catch the end of Titonton Duvante's set.  All I have to say is WOW...that
man can f*ckin' work the decks!!  He was cuttin' and scratchin' and doin'
the doubles doubles thang NON-STOP!  Unfortunately there was virtually no
one there to hear it,  what a shame:(

Peace,

m*

Mark S. Krüx (aka Mark S. Flintoft)   Mobile - 917.817.3989
DJ / Photographer                                Fax - 877.485.3477
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]