nahh. rise from your grave used it in a clever self-quotation. very very cool
track though nonetheless. my friends laugh at me, but i tend to hear some
proto-basic channel in it.

the trax 142 is available again as a repress as i have seen. larry sherman
never sleeps.

your only friend not only was amongst the first acid tracks but it was the
first in a long series of sarcastic, sometimes cynical comments on club life
(where's your child, rise from your grave, flash, la la land etc), which all
became glorifying hymns of course.