!!!!!

That's really funny that you call it "timeless."  I just reviewed that
record for next week's dustedmag.com and the review was about it being a
timeless album.

It is, though. It's really funky in a way that doesn't scream "2002!"
The samples are taken from broadcasts picked up on a shortwave radio in
northern canada, and transformed into pseudo-house, pseudo-giorgio moroder
dance hits.

I second the high recommendation!

More on the topic of detroit, i just got the arpanet record.  Upon one
listen I was very pleased!  Nothing I wouldn't have expected. . .

ben

On Fri, 24 May 2002, Zachary Lubin wrote:

> highly recommended......
>
> akufen-"my way"   force inc.
>
> really inspirational production and some timeless pieces.
>
> =====
> zachary lubin
> zacharylubin.com

====data general===========