speaking of arpanet, it was reviewed in a free german
music magazine called intro, and got very negative
comments, and the inclusion of 'one good track' was
called a coincidence !!
they also feature 10 guest reviewers per issue who
rate it, it had the lowest rank and was even given
1/10 by the one and only... thomas fehlmann !!!
i was really shocked by that, cos i think it's a good
one, probably not as kickin as jap telecom, but
still very very good...