On the DEMF webpage - they have a section at the bottom that has something
about streaming from the DEMF - so I go to the page and this is what it
says (this is Saturday at 5:12 PM - the party should be full-on by now):

       Welcome to the 2002 DEMF Webcast from Hart Plaza in Detroit

       Stay tuned, we will be updating this site hourly once the
       event is underway.

Has it not started yet?!

MEK