comes in really nice on dial up too (/me crosses fingers)...

listening to electric indigo rock it now.  sounds like the stage might
be a bit wobbly... needle skipped a couple times.

hahaha, idiot me... i just realized i can SEE what's going on :P

wave to me indigo!

or play sharivari... that'll work, too :)

chad

             http://hyperreal.org/~chad