so where exactly were commercials?

on big screens next to the stages? or were there monitors everywhere? were
there commercials during the artists' sets? or only in between?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jayson B. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 1:13 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] DEMF Observations

>-  Random ass-grabbings on Hart Plaza that I was unwillingly made a part of
>by some drunk guy in a mullet.

I'm sorry.  Sometimes when i get drunk technobabes make me get all frisky.
next time i'll pick someone else's ass to grab.

>-  The vast number of commercials that I would've otherwise not been
>exposed
>to.

me being one of the people who attempted to be as positive about the
festival as possible, this disgusted me.  I could barely handle my anger
everytime a commercial came on.

Anyone else find it humorous that in slim shady's new song he bashes techno
(well, he bashes mobytech), and yet his commercial played damn near non
stop?