From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 3:57 PM
To: :P
Cc: Grammenos, Peter; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] Packard Building (OT, kind of)

The Packard was the location for many infamous Detroit parties (including
a few of Richies) as well as Poorboy and some others.

A few years ago, the city (or maybe even state) condemned the earth (not
the building- but the actual land) as toxic.

Think about that and all the late nights we spent sitting on the Packard
floor. Ouch!

I searched www.freep.com and came up with quite a few articles. It seems
there was some major debate with the city taking over the complex from the
company that owned it. No mention of the bachanalian (sp) excess that
occured withon those walls.