1. I had spine surgery 1 year ago for an injury I incurred most probably from
carrying my records to my radio show and DJ gigs. It caused me three years of
unbearable pain (anyone who knew me then can attest to this by the shear number
of pills I was taking) and my limp. I ended up in the emergency room in New
York and then on Morphine for a week and into neurosurgery. I would like to
avid another back injury and therefore not carrying my records to gigs is very
appealing.

2. My record bag can only hold 40 - 60 records, and is limiting as I'm sure you
all know. You know that moment where you still have apile of records you HAVE
to bring with you to this gig but there's just no room! With a big selection of
my records on a laptop I can have a few hundred tracks with me.

3. With my music in a laptop or hard drive in my carry-on bag I never have to
worry about flying / losing / breaking my records in airports / baggage claims.
Ever know anyone that's had a crate of their favorite records ripped off? Don't
answer that.

All this adds up to me wanting a MAC version. I'll keep buying vinyl, I love
listening to it at home and almost all the music I own in on wax, but come on,
get that heavy record bag off my shoulder and I'm a happy camper.

- Giles

D I G I T A S // B O S T O N
--
Giles Dickerson