I got a letter from dj supply and it said there will be a OS X version
coming out in early fall
and I have read that there will be a mac version but it looks like it's only
going to be os x which kinda sucks because I dont want to buy a new computer
for just FS. my DAW a bastard mac ppc 8600/300 hopped up with a xlr8 zif
daughter card to a G4 350 does not like to run os x but runs live, cubase,
and pro tools just fine.

here is the letter they mailed me: (anyone who wants the pic try there
website)

Final Scratch lovers,

Well, the Detroit Electronic Music Festival was a bigger success than
we imagined. We thank all of you who came and fought the crowds to
say "HI". John Acquaviva was there with Stanton Magnetics showing off
the Final Scratch. It was the first time I was able to play with it.

Final Scratch is AWESOME. A lot of my questions were answered. I found
out there is a MAC version coming out in the winter. It will only work
with the OS X. The PC version had a minor delay. John Acquaviva did
tell me that they are in final production now. We are estimating late
June early July (I know.I know..don't kill the messenger).

I also had some good news from Stanton. They allotted us more product
because of our ongoing commitment with them. So for those of you I had
emailed and said we were out, good news!! We will have more to fill
orders. So put in your orders now!

If you have any questions, drop me an email, and if they are not to
technical I will try to answer them.

Musically yours,
Rob