yes, but how many have the famed light-blue suede shoes?

-----Original Message-----
From: Grammenos, Peter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 3:21 PM
To: 'Mxyzptlk'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; marsel
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: [313] Does anyone compare to Hawtin?

> There are also several "Richie clones" who you'll see now and then in the
> Detroit area. Pretty funny in a sad way.

PG> Yes even for those people that have been wearing black rimmed glasses
for a lot longer than rich, they still get automatically put into this
category. I guess for obvious reasons, that's even sadder. Also, rich is no
longer wearing black rimmed glasses, he's moved on to the trendier
big-ass-orange glasses w/ silver wire rims. Guess nyc is influencing him
already, the're quite trendy here ;)

-p