On Thursday, June 6, 2002, at 02:21 AM, Langsman, Marc wrote:

yeah I heard it was gonna be shipped on a bootable cd , so presumable it
would be pretty simple for them to make it self installing etc. I take it there will be separate mac and pc versions with powerpc / ix86 kernels ? I
cant see that being much work for them - especially if the code uses
standard OSS/ALSA libraries it should be pretty portable.

probably/maybe. but it's just as likely that they may get it to run on osx natively.
...osx being the greatest thing since sliced bread.  ;)