From: :P [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 8:20 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] submerge.panel

sorry David, BUT, from the very source you quote:

"Do not repost private email to 313. Likewise do not reply in private email
and 'CC' 313. This is both illegal (falling under the reproduction of an
original copyrighted work without permission) and highly unethical."

Im not nitpicking, but if you reference a text to prove your point, I'll
tend to hold you to that text pretty firmly, at least initially.

so yes, 313 is unmoderated, but IMO it should be since it wanders off topic
enough for people to jump ship (Mike Taylor?)

of course, we could argue semantics all day long.  back to detroit techno

back to my cage,
-Joe