- Octave One   I Believe
- Infiniti   Game One
- Ron Trent   Altered States
- Unit 2   Keep Your Head Up (a couple of the mixes...if anyone cares I'll
check my copy and let you know which ones;)

D+B cut:
Mark NRG (I think)   I Need Your Lovin' (I think;)
(way cheesy... but it moves me (ex gf issues and such;) - not sure just
which mix it is though as I only have it on a mixtape from '93)

I remember the first time I heard Plastic Dreams and Hard Drive's Deep
Inside on a *big* system they had the hairs standing straight up on my neck
(when I was working at Tunnel and USA,  say around '92 or '93).  It was
around the same time I stopped mixing Hip-Hop and started buying and trying
to mix Techno (which I thought of as Trance - like it puts you in a trance -
at the time) and House.

Jesus I am getting all nostalgic,  someone smack me please!!

Peace,

m*

NP - Deetron   In Tha Mix   Musicman  (some weepy ones on here!;)