Tom Churchill: Schizophrenia "Schizophrenia" <-- who is this, by the way?

Thomas Fehlmann and Moritz van Oswald, I believe... did

Which reminds me once again ...

Time Unlimited.Men From Wadodem (1996) (aka Maurizio)

Veers somewhat from usual Maurizio style with breakbeats, but is still dubby
and trippy with immaculate production .... this could be my favourite
'techno' record of all time .... (in the best 313 thread I've contributed
to.)

It has never been released except on 'Berlin Unwrapped' a vinyl collection
by the Trance Europe Express people.

Selectadisc (sorry, UK) were for years selling the entire collection of 6
discs for £1! Buy it for that track alone, I implore you.