----- Original Message -----
From: "tom churchill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Brian 'balistic' Prince" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 3:54 AM
Subject: Re: [313] Techno songs so good they make you cry....

> > Schizophrenia "Schizophrenia" <-- who is this, by the way?
>
> Thomas Fehlmann and Moritz van Oswald, I believe... did they do anything
> else under this pseudonym other than the track on the 'Tresor 3' comp?

Oh, and there was a cheezy rave track I used to adore around '91 or '92,
also called Schizophrenia - Schizophrenia. May have been spelled wrong if
distant memory serves. Something to be careful for if hunting for this one.

Tristan
http://www.mp313.com <- Music
http://www.metrotechno.net <- DC techno + more
http://www.metatrackstudios.com <- DC DJ/Production studios