haven't cried for these two yet... feels more like uplifting
and "ahhhh..." when i hear them.  so beautiful to me.

lightman - nava.zeta
never on sunday - memories of you

sho made me cry with plasticity, and kent christopher made me cry with
flowerz by armand van helden.

i also cried through a good chunk of a copy of a mixtape i have by miles
meada the first time i heard it (or any mix by him, for that matter).  i
think it's called something like  "us (another way we can save the earth)"

if anyone happens to have a tracklisting for that one, i'd really really
really appreciate it.

chad