rochester, ny? i grew up/lived there until about 9 months back. file under 'small world'...
On Friday, June 7, 2002, at 03:46 PM, Matthew MacQueen wrote:

I was really plugged in eight years ago. I was a card-carrying
member of the Midnight Funk Association as a tyke. At my height, I had
accompanied Morgan Geist to one of the Packard parties (before he got
famous) and I had blabbed an awful lot on mw-raves.

Welcome back John! didn't we call you "Ironman"? ha ha You may or may not remember me, I think we even swapped some old retro techno tapes when you lived in Ohio.

live from the way back machine,
Matt MacQueen

cheers