Hello again my friends.

Once again i believe it is time for a new compilation at the hands of audiomind.
i am just writing to see if u or any promoters u know would be interested in
receiving this new promo in the mail?   i am trying to get all these out before
the usps decides to be greedy and raise the price of postage once again at the
end of June.  It will feature of course all new tracks including a couple
tracks of original construction.

To listen to the last mix to see if u would like the download please either go
to btownsound.com or skoolhouse.com and just do a search for audiomind and take
a listen and then u can decide to download or not.
In the meantime if you know anyone that is going to or to want get a download
of the last mix(or any future mix) i did, Fusion, please use this download:

http://home.emira.com/~audiomind/audiomind-fusion.mp3

or go to the globaldjs.com website and look for audiomind.
email me privately for a tracklisting or for any love or hate...

I am about to delete this mix so download away.  It is of course in mp3 form,
192 k and is about 102 mb.  And of course you can convert any way u want.

For other info, contact or latest updates on audiomind please check these
websites:
www.globaldjs.com - where people can download mixes of mine among others.
www.btownsound.com - online listening to latest mixes, bios, etc.
www.djaudiomind.djcentral.com - centralized location to everything about my
little corner of the world.  Check often for releases, originals, etc.
www.dancetraxx.com - audiomind throwing down flavor online every Thursday 7-9
pm eastern standard usa time.
www.charlottemix.com - coming soon!
www.skoolhouse.com - where all the latest mixes of me and many others can be
streamed!

peace

audiomind
chris dooley
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

a mind is a terrible thing to waste - ministry