11/06/2002 11:37 AM

>> transmat did produce vinyl with the fragile label...
>
> what? explain please, because that's something i don't understand!
>

>> PhedX

Back in the mid 90s I was working as a freelance designer and pitching
transmat for work.  I was asked to comp up some labels for transmat and
fragile...

fragile records were there in the office; Laurel (promotions @ the time for
Transmat) informed me that fragile was another label they (transmat) were
handeling. I did some sample work ups for fragile and transmat, gave them to
Laurel and Derrick o nly to be denied. (oh well I still have fu n whe never
I ru n i nto Derrick... (the goofy photos are well worth it (christmas cards
last year...)

Anyhow way she explained it to me was that they were out there pushing the
label (fragile._) And handeling some of the distribution/label design.

Laurel (who wanted her own promotional company at the time/was doing it on
the side may) may have been doing the fragile work in addition to the
Transmat work.  But I do not believe that to be the case.

Hope that clears it up.  :)
Phedx