That would be D-2000 by Urban Tribe. KDJ participated to the writing of the track, but it's not his per se.

You can find the track on "The Collapse Of Modern Culture" full length as well.

Not sure, but I think it was also on one of the Headz comps, or was that another UT track?

Very good track, from an even better album. My only negative comment about it is that some of the tracks start very abruptly, without proper intros. In an album context, that is a bit bothersome. But other than that, I highly recommend UT stuff.

sqrrt