Blaze - Spiritually Speaking on Slip 'n' Slide.

http://www.kickinmusic.com/news.shtml

Apparantly their "first original album in over ten years" (?). They have
really taken things back to the roots of house with this album anyway,
except for the track that the website has a sample of - my least favourite
track - don't judge what's coming by this track! I would say the majority of
tracks were produced with studio musicians. Its hot.

Respect
JasonB