Apparently it's already found its way onto the net. The bits I've heard are really good. There's some tracks with more of a traditional jazz structure than I've heard from Blaze before, or maybe just more live musicians. Some of it is a little too cookie-cutter Blaze deepness with lamentations of the current state of the dance scene that get tiring after awhile IMO, like the track thats getting played here, "Do You Remember House". Don't get me wrong its fantastic, I was just hoping for more. Here's something from Slip 'n' Slide about the bootlegging:

"Bastard Bootleggers...MAY THEIR DAUGHTERS GROW FACIAL HAIR.!!!!!!!!!
Hiya Peeps and Peepettes, Sad news has come forward indeed... Blaze's new Album "Spirituall Speaking" is being raped as we speak... I am upset to say the least, but being that a I am a cynic with an optimistic outlook, I see the glass as half full...so Bootleggers, a curse upon your folicles.. Please note all you lovely guardian of right, that SLIP N SLIDE will not be moved...We will still release Blaze come Sept 9..2002...come what may... So all you vanguards of right and justice, please tell the whole world..that we will not be force by Bootleggers to react and release such a gem as "Spiritually Speaking" until it has matured..(Please note ref...to Grolsch" Its not ready yet..."). Thanks for all your support... The ph factor.
Peter Harris....managing Director."