I was watching an advertisement the other day on TV (Australian) i think
during the panel or rove, It was for the SONY Walkman/Minidisc. Firstly I
was suprised that they were promoting this format. Secondly the Ad was made
to look like your music could be made to order 'fast-food style' with some
people at a drive through window picking up the package. But I heard the guy
say something like "Detroit techno' combo package...!!!

he speaks really fast and it is not easy to hear what is says..just thought
I would share that with you all..let me know if you caught it also..

cheers,
Dave